Progressive Mobil Employees Multipurpose Cooperative Society (PROCOOP) is registered under the Cooperative law of Akwa Ibom State and was founded in March, 2013 with the sole aim of creating values and making positive changes in the lives of her members through financial opportunities, dynamic innovations and strategic investments in Real estates, Agro Allied and other flexible market space. Our members are drawn from confirmed ExxonMobil, EENL staff all over ExxonMobil fields and locations.
Our vision is to bring world class service delivery to our members. To be the earth's most profitable and beneficial investment to our members, providing a platform for our members to benefit from the collective strength and drive of our cooperative Society.
Our mission is to create values and make positive difference in the lives of our members by providing life changing opportunities. To combine aggressive strategic investment with quality products and service values to our members. Also to achieve positive growth through superior customer service, innovation, quality and commitment. We will constantly strive to implement the critical initiatives required to achieve our vision
PROCOOP Provides The Following Services
Consumer and Mortgage loans
Insurance And Security Of Cars
PROCOOP Term Loan
New Car Acquisition Scheme (n-CAS)
PROCOOP Shopping Wallet (PSW)
Project Completion Program (PCP)
Real Estate Development and Acquisition Program (REDAAP)
Tokunbo Car Acquisition Scheme (t-CAS)
Emergency Cash Advance ( Quick Cash)
Electronic Appliances Acquisition Scheme
Real Estate Development and a lot more.
Our Team Management Committee
We help you see the world differently, discover opportunities you may never have imagined and achieve results that bridge what is with what can be.
- The Management Committee shall have power to lay down administrative rules and procedure for the smooth running of the society provided such rules and procedures do not violate or contravene the spirit and letters of the Law, Regulations and these Byelaws and above all the Cooperative Act of Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- A Management Committee member of the Society stands in a fiduciary relationship towards the Society and shall observe the utmost good faith towards the Society in any transaction with it or on its behalf
- A Management Committee member shall act at all times in what he believes to the best interests of the Society as a whole so as to preserve its assets, further its business, and promote the purposes for which it was formed and in such manner as a faithful, diligent, careful and ordinarily skilful Management Committee member would act in the circumstances.
- The matters to which the Management Committee member of the Society is to have regard in the performance of his functions include the interests of the Society’s employees in general, as well as the interests of its members.
- A Management Committee member shall exercise his powers for the purpose for which it is specified in the Bye-Law and shall not do so for a collateral purpose, and the power, if exercised for the right purpose does not constitute a breach of duty, if it, incidentally, affects a member adversely.
- A Management Committee member shall not fetter his discretion to vote in a particular way.
- Where a Management Committee member delegates his powers under any provision of this Bye-Law, such a Management Committee member shall not delegate the power in such a way and manner as may amount to an abdication of duty.
- No provision, whether contained in this bye-laws, or in any contract shall relieve any Management Committee member from the duty to act in accordance with this section or relieve him from any liability incurred as a result of any breach of the duties conferred upon him under this section.
- Any duty imposed on a Management Committee member under this section shall be enforceable against the Management Committee member by the Society.
- The management committee shall set up a three man election committee to conduct election to the position of management and supervisory committee at least two (2) months to the expiration of the tenure of the management and supervisory committee.